Monday, March 31, 2014

March Phone Favorites

 We are loving the warm weather! E's favorite thing is to play outside in the water!

 It is always fun to see your name on a street sign. :)

 E was just having one of those nights :). 

 It was so fun having my "sister" here visiting! I miss her.

 Duke got to experience the pool for the first time.  It was a bit chilly so we stuck to the hot tub.

 Nothing beats skinny dipping. For the record... never have I ever. 

 I packed our first box this month. It broke my heart a bit. 

 E has a new found love for toilet paper and blowing her nose. Oh boy!

We are so excited for summer and for some warmer weather. Bring on the pool and sunshine! I can't believe March is already gone! Time needs to slow down. Only 6 more week until we move out of the apartment! Good Gravy!

1 comment:

Janet said...

So dang cute. Summer will be here so fast!