Ethnie loves to be where you are, doing what you're doing so Gramma and I decided to let her help. First she started out with loading the washing machine.
Next "damma" thought it would be sweet to make a chain for Pa counting down the days of his radiation treatment. Ethnie liked helping with the tape and really wanted the chain to be all "BUUUE" (blue).
It was then time to help unload the dishwasher. This was beyond cute! She put everything away and almost all of it was in it's proper place.
She loves sorting. I think this will be an activity for her from now on! :)
She really enjoys playing on the computer and messing things up by pressing keys. Seriously though how do kids do that?! It's amazing the things I've learned to do by watching E button mash the keyboard.
All the while Duke Manfred was plugged into Buzz.
I mean really plugged in. :)
But eventually he decided to help Peanut rock in the chair.
I thin E's favorite activity though was helping Pa put chocolate chips into the jar. One chip for the jar... a hand full for me. We love having our little helper. It's so strange watching her grow up.
No comments:
Post a Comment