Monday, June 30, 2014

June Phone Favorites

 We went to the park a lot this month! Ethnie is getting so brave! She has very little fear of climbing.

 I {love} this picture of Mom and Duke! So happy!

 Why yes, we have reptiles at our playgrounds. Love life in the desert!

 A selfie with my little man and he new hair do. He's so handsome!

Ethnie really enjoyed putting chocolate chips in Pa's container. It was usually one for the jar, two for me. 
 My last weekend of work I was Merida, Elsa and Ariel! It was a wonderful way to end my time at Celebrate Kids. Being Marida was a lot of fun! I loved rocking the accent!

 I adore this picture of Ethnie and I'm not sure why She is getting so big soooo fast! 

 There was this beautiful spider web on my G-ma's mirror and it had not one but two nasty spiders on it.

 E really enjoyed playing at the water table during Duke's nap time.

 Just like his Gramma, Duke likes to stick his tongue out when he's concentrating.

My little ray of sunshine. June zooooooooomed by! We'll be in Nashville in less that 3 weeks! WHAT?!

1 comment:

Janet said...

She is getting sooo big :)!!! Always love your phone favorites.