Monday, January 26, 2015

Snow in Nashville

 One morning we woke up to a winter wonderland. E and I ran outside to take a few pictures in her Elsa dress. It was already starting to warm up and melt. 

 I tried to get her to tell me how old she was turning she insisted that she was four. :)

 After we took some pictures we race back inside to put on some warmer clothes. E was begging me for a snow man so that's exactly what we made. 

She was so excited to help Mama make her snow man. Hopefully there will be sticky snow in Canada when we go for Christmas so that we can make a big one! It was a fun morning! The snow was all gone by 10:00 a.m. and I think that's the way I like it!

3 comments:

Janet said...

SOO fun! I love the dress up Elsa on the snow! :)

Rachel said...

Hahaha, I like how her warmer clothes consist of just tights on the bottom!!

Unknown said...

We will have snow, I promise.