Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Spring, scratch that, SNOW Break!

 The day after my Dad left there was a pretty awesome snow storm. This is our door... under the awning.

 Naturally we went out to explore and to play! It was sooo fluffy! Once again E opted to stay inside and watch a show.

Duke loves the snow! And there are few things as adorable as a baby all bundled up!

 So much for Spring Break! 

 I think we're going to have to be on flood watch again. This is the river in our back yard.

 The car wasn't as iced as it was before but we were definitely snowed in. The bummer part was that ladies night got cancelled. I am TOTALLY ready for spring. 

 The next morning Jakob had to to his internship but the snow was perfect for snowmen and was melting fast. Since E didn't want to go outside I didn't want to go out with Duke and not have a second person to check in on her every minute or so.  So during nap time I raced outside and made a decent sized snowman while they were sleeping. Duke sat by the door all day trying to put his boots on and crying to go outside.

 As soon as Daddy got home, they bundled up again.

 It was a fun little spell but I think it's time for Spring. Bring on the flip flops, pastel colors and flowers!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Oh I totally remember "Yeah it's Spring...no it's not" moments living in the northeast! Your snowman turned out super cute.