Thursday, May 7, 2015

The Zoo

Of course we had to take Pa and Grammy to the Zoo. It is hands down E's favorite place in Nashville and I am SO glad that we bought a pass. 

We tried to see some animals but it was a busy day and this little man just wanted to be a free bird! Case and point why I like to dress him in bright colors when we are out and about! 

Thankfully the aquarium is a pretty safe place to let Manfred roam free. 

Then it was time for the park. E was super excited to take Pa down the big slide. It's her favorite!

I love her static hair. Can you see how big that slide is? Three full loops and a big drop at the end. So fun!

 Then it was Pa's turn, he wasn't as graceful as E. :)

 
 Okay Grammy it's your turn!

Perfectly executed!

Then it was Mama's turn. 

My wild haired girl! Brave as can be! She goes up and down this thing by herself all the time!

Okay, I may have anticipated my photo op at the bottom. 

A quick trip to the padded room! (Jakob and I have decided that we need a padded room in our future home!)

And after a few tears over who got to sit in the front of the stroller we were headed home. It's always fun going to the Zoo!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Love the zoo!! I think the slide pictures are the best!!!