Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Puddle Boots

While we lived in Nashville there were several times I wished I had rubber boots for E and seeing as how we were moving to someplace else where it would rain more than twice a year I decided to be on the hunt for a pair. Lo and behold there were the perfect pair of pink boots at savers @ 50% off they came to $2. Winning! 

E was stoked and called them her puddle boots and naturally we had to test them out... first in a bucket full of water. 

Ready, set.....

SPLASH!!

After that she was hooked! She wanted to wear her puddle boots everywhere and she loved to go for walks with Grammy hunting for puddles.  One afternoon I came out front to find Grammy trusting E with the hose.

Talk about a run of faith!

Being in Vegas there just weren't many streams of watter (unless someone had just run their sprinklers.) Sometimes you just have to make your own puddles. 

Then it was back to the trust game.

Sure do love this girl! She is always keeping us on our toes! May you always find a puddle to jump in even if you have to make it own your own.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Super cute boots & a steal of a deal!