I love Hattie! She is always thinking up super fun places for us to explore and this was no exception! We loaded up the kids and her puppy Sammy and headed out to Shawnee Mission beach.
Okay, beach may be a bit of a stretch. There is a part with sand... which was closed until April, so we just sat on the bank of the lake and hung out. Duke was perfectly content throwing rocks at the geese.
An then we would sit in the goose poop!
Then we got a bit braver. I brought extra clothes but I neglected to bring towels or extra shoes but the kids had a great time! i swear children are totally immune to cold water and they ended up getting pretty wet!
It was a great morning outing and i can't wait to go back and rent some paddle boats! There looked like there was a ton to explore!







1 comment:
What a fun spot!! Kids totally don't care about water temp! :)
Post a Comment