Sunday, July 2, 2017

Canada Day

 It's Sprout's first Canada Day!! I really need to get more swag for the occasion, our house isn't all that festive. We decided to make up a maple leaf shirt with Leif's hand print. Not too bad considering he's 2 1/2 months old :)

 He's such a stud!

 Mama was the only other person who had any Canadian clothing, I'll have to remedy that when I go back up in a few weeks. We hung up the flag and sang the national anthem.

 Then we were off to pick some blueberries at the Berry Patch. Can you see Duke's name on the pole?

 It's was a warm day but our little ones were good pickers!

 We came home with quite the haul!

 That night it was time to say goodbye to Jakob's luscious locks!

 I really wanted him to rock this look for a few days. 

 All gone! It was amazing how long his hair had gotten!!

Then it was Sprout's turn.

 We just trimmed up the sides and cut off his little rat tail. I'm totally in love with his dark hair! It was a super fun day! Next year I'll be a bit more festive! I am so thankful for my homeland and I am ever so proud to be Canadian!

No comments: