Monday, July 17, 2017

Happy Birthday Jakob



I was so sad that we were gone for Jakob's dirty thirty. I can't believe that he's 30 already! Man time is zooming! While we weren't here Jakob celebrated himself by taking a hand gun course and loving every minute of it! As a Tobler tradition here are a few reasons why I love my husband.


  1. He is my happy place. He grounds me keeps me sane and calms me. He's my rock, and I always know that he's there for me and my family. He wants me to be happy and he tries every day to see what needs to be done to make my day easier. 
  2. He makes me laugh. My husband is hilarious and he and I have so much fun joking around back and forth. I love that were aren't so serious, that we can play and be silly.
  3. He is our provider and works SO hard to provide for me and the children. I really can't even fathom what a responsibility that must be for him but he does it with a smile and we are so blessed by his hard work ethic! 
  4. He is an amazing Daddy and he loves his children like no other. He comes home from work and plays, tickles and snuggles with this kids. They adore their Daddy and they admire him and there is nothing better than that!
  5. As much as I love him I'm sure he loves me more and he lets me know through his continual service. He is always there to help with the kids, with the house, with dinner. he never complains when I decide to do something spur of the moment even though I know he'd rather do something else. And while he doubts how my projects will turn out he is always supportive of my adventures with woodworking, sewing, crafting and so on. Ladies you should be jealous! 
Happy birthday my love!! Here's to the next thirty and beyond!!

No comments: