By teh time I had gotten out there the sun was too high in the sky. Twinkle twinkle.
We got a few terrifying icicles, that Mama promptly knocked down after taking a picture.
The kids were excited to play in it.
And E made a snowman. It's times like these that a yearn for the north. I want at least two feet of snow with sunny crisp days so we can build a ligit snow man or even an igloo. My G-pa made us an igloo one year and I played outside for hours. We carved out a table and a chair and I had my lunch outside and made up a pile of snowballs to defend my home from intruders. Maybe one year we will go to Canada in March to play in the snow.
Until then I will savor these few days a year and be thankful that we even get snow at all.







1 comment:
So Fun!! I bet you miss the snow...glad that KC gives you some though! :) Those icicles are huge!
Post a Comment