It's our last couple of days in Vegas... had to get some in and out of course!!
More sweeping.
Power Tunes.
Figuring out our rock families. I picked up some rocks on the beach. I am in need of a few more tiny heads but hopefully I'll be able to get our little families made up for Christmas. (Anyone lives near a beach and want to pick up TINY stones for me?!)
E made up her very own family.
More swimming!!!!!
E learned how to swim without her life jacket and she is REALLY good!!!
Had a flash back to my childhood where I made these pony bead animals ALL the time!
Kids were in heaven! Dinosaur for Bear.
And of course and Owl for E.
Getting in our last hugs for Pa!
We were up at 3:00 a.m. to get on our 5:00 a.m. flight back home to KC!!
What and amazing and BUSY trip it has been!!! We still don't have time to slow down. Jakob takes his CFA exam today, and I am headed to Colorado Monday! WOOOT WOOOT love summer time!

























No comments:
Post a Comment