Gramma, Pa, Margot and Georgie went off to Florida leaving us to do our own thing for 5 days. You'd think things would be slow and dull, you'd be wrong. We were ALWAYS racing! Duke found a fun activity book at Savers.
We bought a puzzle at the dollar store that we worked on while Grammy and Pa were away. They were the tiniest pieces EVER!
We visited my friend Jenna who now lives across the street from Mom! SCORE! She bought the kids donuts. Lucky ducks!
I got to met Baby Ranson and he is such a charmer!
We went to the pool and Bear got stung by a bee on his cheek. He was standing on the ledge inside of the pool and he started screaming. I told him to knock it off and he sadly came over to me asking for a kiss. I went to kiss him and realized what happened.
Poor guy! He's a total trooper! Got the tweezers, pulled it out and he was off! Rock star!
We all played the kazoo
.
The next day we went with Jenna to the orchard to pick some peaches.
SOOOOO CUTE!
That afternoon is was back to the pool!
the next morning we went to drop off my wedding rings. I got them sized down in the winter, but my fingers have swollen in the heat, so now I'm going for a middle ground and I'm going to get a smaller band for the winter time so they don't fall off. Bro. Wareham is the owner of the store and he used to be in the bishopric when we lived in Vegas. He played with the kids, made them paper airplanes and gave them candy. The kids LOVED it!
then we went to a friends house to have a play date (not pictured) but here is a cute picture of Sprout and Oliver. Oliver was very protective of Sprout and would bark and cry when I'd take him in the water. Sprout loves dogs, so they were happiest beside one another.
Reunited with my crew!!!
How Tobler's keep their towels from flying in the Vegas wind. Haha
Last piece of the puzzle.
One more day until Mom and Dad are back!
Sunday we went to our Westcliff ward and it felt like coming home! It was so great to see everyone and while a lot has changed a lot was the same. We spent the afternoon with Missy and it made my heart happy. I could have stayed there forever!
Grammy and Pa are home! Time for a quick trim on Sprout and I'm off to Canada!


























No comments:
Post a Comment