Someone is turning five and it's his birthday eve! A per tradition we have to take a couple of selfies on his last night of being four!
Gosh I adore this kid!
duke's birthday was a BUSY one! We started off by heading out to the orchard to pick some peaches with friends!
The peaches were BEAUTIFUL!
And they tasted pretty good too.
I love this picture of our crew! So perfectly candid!
Sprout was INTO eating as many peaches as possible!
Duke and Jensen
E and Naomi
Myself, Brielle and Anna
So tall my man!
We love playing in the sand and swimming!
E made a sand castle all by herself.
We came home and Daddy took Bear to go and pick out his birthday treat. As per tradition, if you're birthday doesn't fall on the same day as your party you get to go to the store and pick out whatever treat you would like for your birthday. E and I stayed home and decorated while we started on Duke's special birthday dinner.
I tol dhim he could have anything that he wanted and he picked eggs and sausage. Simple man to please. E made her very first batch of eggs.
Bear came back with a donut that he picked out.
Happy birthday to you!
Then we opened presents and he got a lot of goodies. E got to give him his dinosaur and she was really excited since that meant that she got to have her new bear too. she had been waiting patiently for quite awhile. Duke loved his dinosaur!
And here is our picture at 8:24 p.m. my boy is officially 5 and I can hardly believe it! Happy birthday Bear. You are so loved!





































No comments:
Post a Comment