It's Mama's first girls weekend trip and I am off to Vegas to see my friend Missy!
Friday was service day. We ran errands, went to the doctor and painted her cabinets. It was a super fun project!
It made SUCH a difference!!!!
We grabbed lunch at Cafe Rio and it was super delicious!!
Our Saturday was spent at Savers and down on the strip wandering around WITHOUT KIDS!!! I loved Lady Liberty in her Knights Jersey!
Then we got to see some bull riding. It was AMAZING!!!!
They had some amazing rides and some scary ones too. But any event that starts with a prayer is awesome!
And just like that, my weekend is over and I get to see my littles. (AFTER 14 hours in an airport/flying!) It was a wonderful weekend with my ladies!! Thank you to Jakob for staying home and being the best Daddy ever!!
















1 comment:
A big YES! To Girls Weekends!!!!
Post a Comment