Sunday, December 30, 2018

I've Been Released...

... three years ago I was asked to teach the Mia Maids which led to teaching the Mia Maids and Laurels. I was so shocked when I was released, it came out of no where. I have found so much joy in this calling. I was released mid December and I cried for almost a week. It was my last day teaching December 30th. It was so rough. These Young Women are strong confident, and fierce. They are compassionate, kind and gentle. They know their Savior and they have testimonies that are strong. they are always smiling and full of hope. I have been so blessed by being their teacher.

On the flip side of this I have been called as the Primary Chorister and I am also so freaking excited. I love being the primary Chorister. We were in sacrament and the Young Women were singing a song and I was leading them. Bishop leaded over to the second councilor and said "there's our Primary Chorister." Just like that, which is crazy!! I am excited to start, to play games and to help these kids testimonies grow. Baby let the games begin!!!

No comments: