It's Canada Day! I had such big plans. I wanted to have a party, make donair pizza and poutine, make a festive cake, have screamers and sing the national anthem while waving sparklers but that just didn't happen. We came home from Vegas and I feel like I barely had enough time to do the laundry let alone plan a party. So we went with wearing red and snapping some quick photos and that was good too.
I could not find Duke's matching shirt ANYWHERE and it was driving me crazy, but he's in red and I'm calling it a win :).
My kids love that they are half Canadian. I feel it's a bit tricky to pass pride down, but they are pretty big fans and I love my little half bloods!
So grateful for the land I grew up in. Hopefully we will be able to go back next year! Happy Canada Day!!






No comments:
Post a Comment