I have wanted some Halloween heels for few years now. I have also been feeling a bit uncreative lately and I just needed something quick, cheap and easy to knock out so on Savers 50% off day I grabbed these heels for $4.50 and 1/4 yrd of fabric at Jo-Ann's and I set off to make some shoes!
Last time I did this, I used a black heel, which would have been ideal but they didn't have any that would have made good cover ups. So i just decided to try and paint the heel black, I have no idea how it's going to hold up, but that's the fun of these sorts of things.
then i used my ModgePodge and went to work. These heels are a hidden platform which I liked but the toe had a seam in it which I'm not sure I loved. This time I also used a brand new, super sharp, xacto knife and it made ALL the difference!!!
I am so gosh darn in love with them. I did realize that my feet are very swollen so I'm curious if they will fit next year?? If not, I'll have to make them again :)
So fun, so festive!!





No comments:
Post a Comment