PRESENT OVER PERFECT!!!! The day of the trunk or treat came and guess what... we were sick. Obviously not, lay-on-the-couch-puke-your-guts-out sick, but we had coughs and we were really contemplating if we were going to go to trunk or treat. after some debating we determined that it was outside and so we would be able to contain our germs so we went.
Sprout was in a mood and so I decided that I wasn't even going to dress him up. Why? Why fight him and make everyone miserable to make me happy? Jakob and I didn't dress up either and it went against everything my heart said it wanted and it was absolutely amazing even if were weren't all matching.
This kid is hands down the cutest Mario EVER!
We got to see friends and play, play, play!
Cora, Millie, Naomi, Clair, Sage and E.
The Mama's Megan, Myself, Anna, Laura, Jodi & Whitney.
Duke won a prize for best costume and he was OVER the MOON! Way to go dude! And that's a wrap and it was wonderful!







No comments:
Post a Comment