Weight: 16lbs 3.6 oz - 66th percentile
Height: 25.39 inches - 60th percentile
Head Circumference: 16.54 - 61st percentile
Nicknames: Reddy-Roo & Nugget
+ Redd has fund his hands. He will just clasp them so daintily in front of him and sit there. It is so dang cute!
+ He loves to have bum and outfit changes. the second he is set on the changing table he is all smiles!
+ He loves to play Patty Cake with E. It's their go to game if he is upset at all.
+ Redd started really puking this month and boy, is he efficient. He can soak and outfit, Mama and a blanket all in one go without even blinking an eye. I've started doing shorter nursing sessions more frequently and it has helped but he's still got reflux.
+ He got sick this month and started waking up a lot. Since then, he's been up 3-4 times a night and it's exhausting. Lucky for him, he's my last baby so I really don't mind the waking up and snuggling. He's still sleeping next to us, so we may try to transition him to his own room to see if that helps.
+ Reddy-Roo is SO close to rolling. He can kick his feet over but he always flips them back. I'm sure he'll be doing flips any day now.
+ He is the only baby I have ever met who can lay in a cradle and watch an entire movie from start to finish. And I mean watch, not simply lay there while the TV is on. He is glued, the whole time. And it can't just be any movie mind you, it has to be Finding Dory. Not finding Nemo, for some reason despite the characters being the same and it having the same color platte, he knows the difference. He is OBSESSED with Dory.
+ He is Mama's boy through and through. He likes to give Daddy a hard time. I'm sure it's only because I smell like milk, but I'll take it.
+ He moved up to size two diapers and I have a feeling he'll be into size three in no time.
+ Redd loves to suck on his hands and thumb. that being said, he isn't the biggest fan of his sue. His hands are in his mouth all day though. Hand control is fun!
+ He really enjoys being on his play mat and fighting his little turtle toy. He will kick it, grab it and chew on it and yell at it. It's entertaining!
This sweet baby is growing and changing so fast. I was crying as we took these pictures because he was 1/3 of the way through his first year already! How is that even possible?! Please can I just freeze time? Since I'm a sucker and I am rather obsessed with our little man, here are a few more pictures. You're welcome. :)




















No comments:
Post a Comment