Saturday, March 14, 2020

Learning to Ride

Sometimes quarantine brings out the best in you! You find you have time for all sorts of things you didn't before, like teaching your 6 year old how to finally ride a bike. (I can't believe it took us this long!) Duke was less than excited. To be honest he wanted nothing to do with it at all, but Mama took of his training wheels and told him they weren't coming back. 

Daddy held the back seat for pictures, and then promptly told Mama it was her turn to do it. It didn't take him long, Duke he really goo balance. He toppled a few times mostly because he refused to go fast enough to keep balanced. 

 Sprout was super excited to go on our practicing rides. 

And then he got it and he LOVES to ride! He's riding E's old bike and doesn't seem to mind, although I think he needs something bigger. These kids are growing WAY too fast! Way to go Bear! You are a rock star and I knew you could do it! You are so loved!

No comments: