It has been a minute since we have seem Millie Mouse and she turned TWO!! I just had to make her a cake. She had a dinosaur themed birthday and I was really excited to try a different take on dinosaurs.
Ashlee gave me an inspo cake and it had so many cute details. I really wanted to capture that on the cake.
Moments like this I really should have learned how use my Cricut, but a cookie cutter worked. This was the first time I have ever painted with food coloring and I loved it! I can't wait to try it again on a future cake.
Okay, I know that cake is cute, but that little party hat on the dinosaur takes the cake!
The addition of these little leaves added a ton of color and added some pop!
So fun! Best part was Millie loved it. Happy Birthday Millie Mouse.







No comments:
Post a Comment