For Christmas Jakob took me to a play off game. When he booked the tickets it was 75F outside, game day came and it was 32F. Not the worst but it absolutely had me thinking back to football games in Canada and I didn't envy those cheerleaders one bit. We ran into this awesome fan outside the doors and I snagged a picture with him.
Jakob and I have been to a preseason game before, but playoffs is an entirely different vibe. WE played Pittsburgh and even though they aren't "rivals" out team was there to dominate. The buzz in the crowd was AWESOME!
Now dont' get me wrong being in the stadium was EPIC! The cheering, the screaming until my voice was gone, the fireworks and freezing your booty (not really thanks to lots of layers.) But if you asked me what happened or the different plays, I don't think I could tell you. There is something a bit disconnecting when you see it real time on the feild. They don't break it down with announcers or slow mo replay. I feel like the experience is amazing, but I feel I get more football by watching at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment