Thursday, February 24, 2022

E's Birthday

This year we were trying to think of a theme for E's party and nothing was feeling right. We wanted to to a Stitch party but in February Hawaiian things were difficult to come by. So we opted for a craft party again. I could tell that she was bummed. then one day while at the $ Tree, I found a stash of summer things!! We were both so excited! Last minute change of plans and a Stitch party was in the works.

The day of her birthday was a very relaxed day. She went to school. I picked her up and we got a mint milk shake. 

We had Ramen for dinner and Papa & Gram came along with the Dyches. It was so good to be with people that we love! 

For E's special treat with Daddy, she picked out donuts due to tradition. She's big on things like that. 

I ordered this Stitch MONTHS ago. I knew what it was and so I never opened the box. When I went to wrap her gifts I opened the box and gasped. I thought that this Stitch would have been half the size. He was huge!!!! I mean I'm not mad but he was more than I was expecting for sure. I don't think E minds though. :) Happy Birthday beautiful girl!!! You are so loved!

 

No comments: