Monday, February 14, 2022

Valentines Week

In keeping with tradition I tried to keep Valentine's Week very low key.  My favorite part was that E surprised us with little things all week and made her brothers fuse bead crafts for each day too. She is the sweetest.

Day 1: You are Jaw-some.
 
 
Day 2: You're my favorite fish in the sea.







Day 3: You're such a gem. 
Four our activity Sprout and I baked the cake.

Day 4: Being You're Mama is such a treat! 
We had Root Beer Floats (You make my heart float.)

Day 5: Good Friends are like a treasure at the end of a Rainbow.
We did our fancy dinner for our activity. 

Daddy's days were wildly inappropriate as per the norm.

I started recreating the pillows I made for Jakob when we first got married. 

Our little Valentines corner.
 
We went to the dollar store to get some fun balloons. WE then Ran to Wal Mart and I opened the trunk forgetting all about the balloons and they all flew away. Everyone was broken hearted so we went back to the dollar store to get some more.

E got us little heart-o-grams from school. So dang cute!

Work smarted not harder!

Since Daddy was out of town for Valentines day we had pink heart shaped pancakes and they were delightful. It was a fun and busy week!

No comments: