On my final evening in Vegas, Jakob had to work so, Mom & Dad Tobler treated me to Claim Jumper for supper. I felt like James Bond / an Under Cover Agent
SURPRISE!!
It was lots of fun to see him blush while we watched him. And of course being the fiance and mother that Mom Tobler and I are we had to take pictures. He was slightly embarrassed by the act but he was a good sport of course. And of course I had to leave a note & number on a napkin for our "sexy" waiter ;). I'm so proud of all of the work that he does for our future family! He is always on the go and it means so much to me that he is willing to work so hard! I truly love him.Thank you so much Mom & Dad Tobler for a fun evening! I miss & love you both so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment