
Yes, I did in fact just purchase this bad boy online for a whopping $18.00. At work we all wear the same wigs and to most people that is perfectly acceptable. Sometimes my OCD gets the best of me and in this is one of those situations. Having 20 - 25 people all wearing the same piece of matted hair and sweating in it is far more than my germ meter can handle. There are also the people that refuse to maintain the wig and when it is your turn to be Sleeping Beauty or Cinderella, it is in one big ball. Now I have my own and I got it for 1/3 the price I was told was a "good deal". I am indeed looking forward to getting presents in the mail and test driving it to see if I really want to go blonde myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment