Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Salt Lake Adventure

For our Easter weekend Jakob and I accompanied Mom and Dad Tobler to Clark and Rachel's adorable home in Salt Lake (As shown above). We had a barrel of fun adventuring around town.

We had so much yummy food courtesy of Mom Tobler and Clark. I had to throw in a picture of Mom seeing as how she's almost always on the other side of the camera lens.

A Tobler gathering just would not be complete without doughnuts for breakfast.

Roast Beef, Sangria, Sweet Potatoes & Asparagus... it simply doesn't get better than that! Yum Yum!

Clark and Rachel's home is so quaint. The bathroom is too small for two people which the clan had to point out to me. I see nothing wrong with leaving the door open while Jakob showers. The see through holes aren't big enough to really see anything. :)

It was a tight squeeze around the toilet area too. Peoples legs must have been shorter back in the day. How many Tobler's does it take to put change in a meter?


There was lots of cuddling and napping too!

Poor Jakob tipped the couch right over. Of course I couldn't help him up until a picture was taken. What can I say.. It's the blogger in me.

Jakob and I got a chance to look around temple square. Yes, I know the temple in crooked in this picture. Jakob wouldn't let me climb in the garden so he held onto my jacket while I attempted a shot.

I have decided that I want a pretty brick house like this. Isn't it beautiful! I love the porch and it had a deck in the back as well. Adorable. There are tons of houses like this around where Clark and Rachel are located. I love it!


Don't be deceived by the pretty flowers.. It was FREEZING! Poor Mom Tobler had to wrap herself up like a burrito!


We had a lot of fun in Salt Lake. Thank you to Clark and Rachel for allowing us to crash at your place. It was much appreciated. We look forward to visiting again!

No comments: