As per several peoples recommendations I jumped on the Hunger Games bandwagon and I was hooked. I use the word was because I finished each book in a day. The last and final book of the Hunger games trilogy came out on August 24th and I just had to get it. 24 hours later I was finished. I think I'll have to read them all again to pick up on all of the details that I missed the first time because I simply flew through them, nevertheless, I would highly recommend these books to those who are looking for something to sink their teeth into. I was just as addicted to these as I was Twilight. Susan Collins did a fantastic job... the third one was alright, just not what I was expecting. Alright enough beating around the bush... just read them.Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Reading Frenzy!
As per several peoples recommendations I jumped on the Hunger Games bandwagon and I was hooked. I use the word was because I finished each book in a day. The last and final book of the Hunger games trilogy came out on August 24th and I just had to get it. 24 hours later I was finished. I think I'll have to read them all again to pick up on all of the details that I missed the first time because I simply flew through them, nevertheless, I would highly recommend these books to those who are looking for something to sink their teeth into. I was just as addicted to these as I was Twilight. Susan Collins did a fantastic job... the third one was alright, just not what I was expecting. Alright enough beating around the bush... just read them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've only read the first one, and finished it in a day too. I have the second one, but haven't found time to read it.
Post a Comment