Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Lucky Doesn't Even Cover It


While in his business class yesterday Jakob's professor asked the 180 students to write down 10 of their goals followed by 10 more. He then asked them to highlight their top three, then their #1. He went down the front row of the class and asked them to share their number one goal. They replied get my masters, graduate, own a house, become successful in my career, and so on. He then said I can see there is a reoccurring trend but I think we need to hear a few more. He then pointed at Jakob and asked the same question: What is your number one goal in life? Jakob replied: To make her smile everyday. No sooner had the words escaped from between his lips when all of the girls sighed "Awe!" The professor then asked: And have you found her? I truly am the luckiest girl in the world!

1 comment:

Kayla Ann said...

That is freaking adorable Steph!! How did you get so many husband points!! hahaha Love ya :)