Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sock Monkey

Before I start writing about my hat, I would like to know how one is to properly photograph them (while wearing them) without looking ridiculous. Obviously I failed.. miserably, yet for some people it looks effortless. Please let me in on the secret!

I found the pattern for this hat here. I thought it was adorable and I simply could not resist. I got my yarn on clearance at Michaels so they are different types which I really didn't think made much difference. Because of the different thickness however I added several rows onto my hat to make it longer. I also wanted to have ear flaps so I made those from scratch. I am so pleased with the end result! I want to make a frog one now!

3 comments:

Jenna Scott said...

OHH I want one! But, i dont know how to knit

Janet said...

Love the hat and the dress you made!!!! Everything turned out awesome!!!

Kayla Ann said...

Dear stephanie you are too cute!love the sick monkey!
Fun Fact: I do not know how to sign into my blog unless I come to your blog first and then click sign in in the top corner...... haha I will learn all the tricks eventually untill then you are my mentor! <3<3<3<3