
Jakob & I wanted to do a Christmas photo shoot this year. I wanted some professional pictures that weren't from our wedding and with Christmas cards right around the corner I couldn't think of a better time to get them. We headed up to Mount Charleston to play in the snow (It doesn't exactly feel or look like Christmas in the valley). Jazz (JOA Photography) is an aspiring photographer just starting to branch out on her own and I think she did a fabulous job! She was very charismatic and took a wide range of pictures. Here are some of our favorites.

Tying Jakob up with Christmas lights was Jazz's idea and I LOVED IT!

My dear husband likes to make silly faces.

The focus was supposed to be Jakob's old man sweater. This sweater was my Opa's in Holland. It means a lot to my family, especially my father and we wanted to showcase it for our photo's.
5 comments:
I love the pictures!! I also love that you wrapped Jake in lights, great idea! I would love to do that to James, but he hates Christmas (he's such a grinch) and wont even go get pictures taken. Baahh humbug!
You should contact Jazz, she just brought a bunch of stuff up to the mountain and we worked with it! She was wonderful! I was really impressed just because she's so new to the business.
I love the pictures! You guys are such an attractive couple! Your babies are going to be gorgeous!!!
I agree, using Christmas lights as a prop is so awesome! Great pictures! It does look all Christmas-y up there now. Maybe we'll have to contact Jazz to do some pictures in the future when we visit...
Love them!!!
Post a Comment