As previously mentioned, my boss saw my elf costume and ordered 8 capes to be made A.S.A.P. I was thankful for the opportunity however after working 24/7 on my own costume I was a little less than thrilled to see more red and green. Never the less off to work we went, why? Because elves need to be warm too.
For the next 4 days this is what Mom Toblers sewing room looked like and even though Father wasn't all that thrilled he put on a smile when he saw the disaster. One would wonder if these really did make a difference, my answer to you would be yes. I was so thankful to have a toasty warm cape to wrap up in when it was freezing outside. Now that it's all said and done, they really did work!
I wish we could wear capes now a days without people looking at us strangely. Living in the early 1800's would have been just swell I think. However I am thankful for a flushing toilet perhaps it is worth the trade. Merry Christmas everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment