Jakob and I are the proud parents of our little reptile child Sig. He's a special turtle who likes to drown himself when drinking water. As you can see he sticks his entire head under the water, and not for a couple of seconds mind you, he was under water for a good 5 minutes. At first I took a few pictures, thinking it was cute. After all he's done it before, I just never watched him the entire time. Then I started to panic. What if our turtle is suicidal? I almost killed him once before. (Long story short, he was in deep hibernation and I thought he was dead. I mean he didn't even move when I accidentally dropped him. Wow, I sound like I abuse my dear turtle. It was only a little fall, never mind, the point is he didn't move and I was very emotional. Dead things freak me out. After I calmed down a bit I brought him inside and he was in fact alive. That wasn't a very short story, sorry. ) We sure do love our little reptile child, he's slowly but surely reviving from hibernation. Soon he'll be good company once again.Monday, March 7, 2011
Goodbye Cruel World
Jakob and I are the proud parents of our little reptile child Sig. He's a special turtle who likes to drown himself when drinking water. As you can see he sticks his entire head under the water, and not for a couple of seconds mind you, he was under water for a good 5 minutes. At first I took a few pictures, thinking it was cute. After all he's done it before, I just never watched him the entire time. Then I started to panic. What if our turtle is suicidal? I almost killed him once before. (Long story short, he was in deep hibernation and I thought he was dead. I mean he didn't even move when I accidentally dropped him. Wow, I sound like I abuse my dear turtle. It was only a little fall, never mind, the point is he didn't move and I was very emotional. Dead things freak me out. After I calmed down a bit I brought him inside and he was in fact alive. That wasn't a very short story, sorry. ) We sure do love our little reptile child, he's slowly but surely reviving from hibernation. Soon he'll be good company once again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment