Monday, September 19, 2011

Festival!

Friday night is date night in this Tobler home. Most of the time that doesn't mean anything spectacular, after a long week sometimes it's nice to simply sit at home in our P.J's cuddle up and watch a movie. This weekend however we went to an Italian festival with some dear friends. It was a first for both Jakob and I and we were pretty excited, however having never attend a festival before we didn't realize the amount of cash we needed. We felt silly, but we had a good time!

This is Nate and Sydney, this picture would have been even more adorable had it been day light and I wasn't using a camera phone. They're kissing through the ticket booth. Precious!

We finally got to meet Ryan's new girlfriend Jordan. She is super quiet but I'm sure that will change as time goes by! I really like her! We had a wonderful time! Jakob rode one of the big scary rides... he wasn't doing so well after. Sugary drinks + fast spinning/ flipping ride + dislike for fast spinning / flipping rides = gross tummy afterwards. I got to pull the prego card so I was exempt from all frightening rides :)

No comments: