- Even though I am hoarder I am very capable of giving things away. Throwing things away is still a challenge but the thought of my old belongings becoming someone's new treasures makes me feel good in my heart hence the large box full of donations located by patio door that is overflowing. Not to mention the 5 previous bags that have already made the trip to the thrift store.
- I thoroughly despise living out of boxes. Of course it's the random junk you never use all of a sudden out of the blue you need. For example, I hardly ever iron anything. Jakob wears almost all of his dress shirts fresh out of the dryer simply because ironing things is such a hassle. For the first year of our marriage we didn't even own an iron and the only reason we ended up investing in one was because my Grandmother was coming and just about everything she wears needs to be pressed. So one of the first things in the box was our iron. And as Murphy's Law, the dutch version states: Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. Let's just say I was digging through that perfectly packed box for the iron. Things like this annoy me. I just rather have it easily accessible! Needless to say I am excited to unpack. :)
- Never plan to move on Halloween weekend. It is always busily jam packed with activities. What were we thinking? LOL
- The first 3 boxes are packed with excitement and the thrill of an adventure which is long gone by box number 7. Especially when you're the only one packing and you aren't supposed to lift the box you just packed because of the baby so, until your husband get's home to neatly stack them, they lay in the most inconvenient places. I'm not sure why I never learned to start off with them out of the middle of the hallway, or center of the kitchen, that light blub never clicked on.
- I am a master tetris packer. Those boxes are packed to capacity my friends and boy I am proud!
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Think Outside the Box
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looking good... Have fun packing the rest. Let me know if you need any help... I can come and clean too!!!
You will be in your new home in no time! :)
Post a Comment