Saturday, October 29, 2011

We Moved!!!!

I am so excited to have moved! My camera was packed so we only got two photos of some faithful workers. Jakob and moved from our one bedroom one bath apartment into a 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath town home. It feels so mice to have some room to breathe! It's only 3 miles away from our old place but we did have to switch stakes.

I am continuously amazed how we fit all of our stuff into a one bedroom!! I haven't bought anything to "fill" the space and the house is FULL!! I mean where did this all come from?!?! It is now time to organize and decorate. Christmas Tree anyone? We finally have room, only we'll be out of town again this year, so perhaps we'll skip the tree again.

It's time to find a crib, dresser and gliding chair for little lady!! Craigslist here I come!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a big change! It must be so nice to have a big house to live in. Is it a lot more expensive than your old place?