I got to see our little lady via ultrasound again today. This time I asked for a DVD for Jakob. He was a little disappointed when I returned home empty handed last time so I was sure not to make the same mistake again. I sometimes forget that this is obviously as exciting for him as it is for me.
Ethnie is 100% perfect. She's grown a lot and is still on the smaller scale of things but they think she'll be about an average 7lbs when it comes time to deliver. The only thing that is not little is her head. Lucky me! They switched between 2D and 3D a lot which was really cool. That large blob beside her face is her arm. She was all curled up and wouldn't move that arm to get a good shot of her entire face. She's a snuggler and that's fine with me :)
I feel so blessed to have a healthy baby. It is such a miracle and I am so thankful for our little girl and the joy she already brings to our lives.P.s. I tried uploading the video but even after letting it sit all night it still wasn't done. I suppose it's just too big!

1 comment:
Cute!! So excited for you! Another lovely little lady to join the family :).
Post a Comment