Holy Moses! Is there a button I can push to slow time down?! Time is going by way too fast! I can hardly believe our little girl is already two weeks old. Next thing I know she'll be going on her first date! I better not blink.
Here are a few fun facts about our little peanut. Isn't that little smile just the cutest??
- She gets hiccups ALL the time!! I mean almost every time she eats. It is both adorable and annoying. I can't imagine how she finds it comfortable.
- She sleeps like a gem! We'll see how long it lasts for but only waking up 2 times a night to feed her isn't too shabby. And she falls right back to sleep afterwards.
- She is becoming more alert by the second. She is starting to focus her bright blue eyes.
- She loves being held and cuddled.
- She has zero nipple confusion and will nurse, take a bottle and she loves her soother (a huge thank you to our nurse Holly for teaching her how to take one at 2:30 a.m while we were in the hospital.)
- She makes this random squeaking noise. Personally I think she gets it from me with my random squealing hiccups.
- She hates having her hands stuck. If we swaddle her she'll squirm and fuss until she breaks free.
- Daddy says she poops too much, honestly she doesn't but it's him job when he's at home. ;)
- & Last but not least... I'm almost positive we have the most precious baby on the planet and I'm not even biased. ;)

We are so incredibly blessed to have such a precious little girl! In other news Momma only has 8 pounds to go until she's at her pre preggo weight!! Woohoo! I have a lot of toning to do but I discovered today that I still need to take it easy. Note to self do not run to check a yard sale sign. Walk first, then run! Hopefully I'll be healed up enough to start exercising within the next week or so, I'm going crazy :).
2 comments:
Love the towel picture! What a great smile :)
She is so cute! I can't believe you are only 8 pounds away from your pre pregnancy weight! Holy smokes it is just melting off of you!!!
Post a Comment