Three years ago today I was sealed to my best friend for time and all eternity. I have thought a lot about how romantic the reality of eternity is, not only do I get to enjoy life with him now but forever. We knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that we were doing the right thing, in the right place. I look back fondly on that day and remember how spiritual and perfect it was. I am so grateful to be married to such a hardworking, loving, and generous man. I never hear him complain or grumble when I ask him to do something. He is always so excited to see his daughter and he is such an amazing father. Watching him love her has only made my love for him grow far beyond what I thought was possible. I have been so blessed and I am so thankful for all of the adventures we have had throughout the years. Happy Anniversary my love! xoxo

2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Sorry I didn't wish you that on the phone today. I'm still disoriented from traveling and didn't realize that it was August 1st today making today your anniversary. Maybe I should be institutionalized.
Happy, Happy Anniversary you love birds!
Post a Comment