Instead of making several mini posts I decided to smash the remainder of my trip into one big post. Only in Canada would you see hockey players at the baggage claim. Love it!!
This high chair is vintage. Couple that with the return of bright colors from the early 90's and E looks just like me when I was little.
G-pa got all dressed up again for some Heyden family photos. He looked so spiffy. Ethnie really liked his tie.
Words cannot describe how much I love this picture! Beyond adorable!
They Heyden Family. Norman & Ida and their children Calvin, Carolyn, Karen & Brendalee.
There was lots of time for Ethnie to play. She was watching Tigger when this picture was taken.
Taking self portraits are quite difficult with a heavy DSLR. Good enough :)
There was lots of shopping with Oma. Oma really knows how to shop!!
Story time!
Great- Grandma Heyden we are so lucky to be able to spend so much time with her. Ethnie just adores her, especially whens she sings.
Love them to bits!! I am so lucky to have such wonderful grandparents and they both love Ethnie so much!!
This little girl is the key to Great-G-pa's heart. While we were on the phone with him the other day he would laugh while he asked her if she remembered him and she would babble back. He told her he loved her which is a big deal for him. It melts my heart.
I took lots of hand pictures. This is Great-Grandma
Oma
And Opa






















No comments:
Post a Comment