It was my first and the Thompsons last day in Canada and we wanted to do something fun. Opa graciously took Ethnie for a few hours while we ran around. First stop: the corn maze to run around and shoot each other with our Nurf guns. 7 km of maze. That sounded perfect to me!
Unfortunately it was a little bit chilly, wet, and rather muddy. Since I didn't have the wisdom to pack my rubber boots, and neither did anybody else, we opted to skip the maze and just explore the grounds.
There were pumpkins everywhere!
And like I said before, there was a little snow. I knew I should have packed my wool coat. :)
The ladies. Don't we look so grown up? Time flies!!
Leanne decided she was going to steal this little goat. I was tempted too. It even had itty biity little horns. So cute!
It was a super cute attraction! If I ever come back home in the fall I am bringing my rubber boots so I can go explore the maze!!
After our quick exploration of the pumpkin patch/ maze we headed to West Edmonton Mall to..... look around?? I don't really know why we went there, we just weren't ready to go home yet and it sounded like a good idea. Leanne got bored and decided to get her second holes pierced.
A look of discomfort.
The Thompson's left back to Texas the following morning which was sad but 14 people in a 3 bedroom home is a little bit cramped :). It was so nice to see them after so long and it was even better that they finally got to meet Ethnie!













No comments:
Post a Comment