Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fall

 There were still lots of leaves on the ground and since we don't get leaves in Vegas I wanted to get some shots of E playing in them. It was dusk when she woke up from her nap so most of them were pretty blurry. I still think these are adorable, however, I might be a little biased. 

 E just LOVED Tigger! Any time he would come around she would just start laughing. He'd bark and she just giggle away. He didn't like her "petting" him but he was so good with her. I was tempted to bring him back home with us. 

 I made her a sock monkey hat of her very own to protect her from the chilly weather and she wanted NOTHING to do with it. So sad. At least we got a picture. It did look super cute!

I do miss the seasons but I must admit, I love that Canada's fall weather is Vegas's winter. E loved eating the leaves. What a sweetheart we have.

3 comments:

katie ridings said...

aww precious sweater!! She looks very entertained with the leaves, that's for sure :) I got the same hat for Matthew but it's outlined in red, not pink....but still too big to fit yet, I think I got a child's size, not a babies size :)

Jenna Scott said...

Steph, Ethnie is just ADORABLE! The picture of her monkey hat, and the one of her and Tigger are my favs. So cute!

Jenna Scott said...

Steph, Ethnie is just ADORABLE! The picture of her monkey hat, and the one of her and Tigger are my favs. So cute!