Thursday, April 11, 2013

23 Weeks/ 5 Months


How far along? 23 Weeks.May I take a moment to point out how fast time is flying? Is it just me? I can hardly believe in 17 weeks (+/-) I will be having another little one!!! WHOA!
Total weight loss/ gained? +18 lbs. Slightly scary since last time at 20 weeks I had only gained 7 lbs. Just saying... I have a feeling I'm going to be HUGE!
Name? We find out the Gender TOMORROW! Hopefully that will help! ;)
Maternity clothes? Yes!!! Mama van den Berge and I have been on the hunt. Let me tell you, finding cute, cool, doesn't-make-me-look-ridiculous maternity pants are hard to come by!
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep? The Tobler home has been plagued AGAIN!! This time we all caught it. I think it had something to do with sharing sippy cups and runny noses at the family reunion. Nevertheless I have had the WORST cough. You know the ones where you just get the slightest tickle and you cough until you pee your pants. Just me? Alright. Anyways sleep sucks right now.
Best moment this week?  Where to begin? I loved meeting and seeing all of Jakob's family for his Gramma's 90th birthday. My Mom and G-ma are here visiting so that is wonderful. This baby has been kicking up a storm and it's wonderful. Life is good. If only we could stay healthy.
Missing anything? Clothes that fit.A solid sleep but other than that, naw. This is wonderful!
Movement? LOTS of movement. E is one busy girl and she didn't move nearly as much as this little one. If that is any indication of what I'm in for.... I am going to be one busy Mama!
Food cravings? Anything fresh. I'm loving home cooked food. LETTUCE WRAPS. I think I could eat those every day!
Anything making you queasy/ sick? No! I feel great!
Labor signs? NO WAY!
Belly button in or out? Out. Jakob calls it my button and likes to push it. I really don't think it's that funny. :)
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Mood? I think I'm pretty happy. I feel incredible, have a fabulous husband and the most adorable little girl. Right now I'm surrounded by family. Yeah I'd say I'm pretty happy.
Any fun symptoms? If I didn't have a bludging belly I really don't think I'd know I was preggers. I feel awesome. Tired, still rocking the pinched nerve in my back, and I have a cold. But pfffft, that's nothing. I feel great!
Looking forward too? Gender Reveal Tomorrow!!!!!! Wooot Woooooot!

No comments: