Oh how a wish Vegas was closer to an ocean. I have visions of E sitting on a beach with a big floppy hat and her sunshades. Ahh, to dream. I suppose we will stick with our kiddy pool. It's close to home, has warm water and there aren't any sharks. :)
I got this swim suit at a yard sale for 25¢. I have been super stoked to put it on her. I mean it really doens't get much cuter than polka dots and ruffles. It was a bit big, but a couple of bows on the straps fixed that. Good gravy, I'm in love.
E really likes being in the water. She also enjoys giving the water a good sniff from time to time.
What a silly girl.
I'm loving this beautiful Vegas weather. Hopefully things can stay this way all the way until June. (You can't blame a girl for wishing.) I suppose E and I will just live out by the pool and I think we're both alright with that!






2 comments:
I'm missing the Vegas sunshine right now. Enjoy. Rosanne's pool is probably warm enough...can't wait for summer fun.
HOW FUN!!!! I totally want to get a little pool for Matthew now.
Post a Comment