My mother and G-ma were able to come down for a wonderful 18 day visit. We had a great time and filled our days with the same old eat, shop, play, sleep, repeat. In other words, as per usual I didn't take many photos. I did manage to capture a few gems though. As part of our morning routine I would bring E downstairs and she would cuddle with Oma and G-ma while they fed her her bottle.
Words cannot describe how much I love this picture. Genuine smiles. No staged photograph could beat that!
We worked on several projects. Some of which included cleaning out my fridge. It's was more for the sake of stuffing more things in than taking old things out. Peanut was a fabulous helper!
We hunted Craigslist and fond our PHIL & TEDS stroller!!!! So beyond excited!! Thanks for the purchase Mama! E really loved going for walks and the weather was perfect!
We "trimmed" our bushes. I think there's a little bit of Dad Tobler in us. We cut those things practically to the stump!
There was a lot of sharing going on.
Oma purchased some Baby Einstein DVD'S for peanut and she was glued! She sat in front of the T.V. for 27 minutes! That is like years in Ethnie time! We can normally get about 5 minutes out of her before she's onto the next activity. 27 minutes!!! Crazy!
We were surrounded by family. Not only did we have Mom and G-ma here but Jakob's Gramma from Idaho and his brother and SIL from Philadelphia were also visiting Mom and Dad Tobler. Let me tell you we were busy and even though we didn't get to spend much time with the Toblers we were very grateful for the time we had. I didn't know if we'd ever get a picture of Ethnie with both of her Great-Grandmothers again. These are going on the wall for sure!
Four Generations on both sides. I count myself to be a Tobler/ Palmer as well. It's just not the same with Jakob in there.I don't have any pictures of Uncle Clark and Aunt Rachel... I'll have to steal those from Mom.
We went our for lunch at Sweet Tomatoes. E was really fond of smelling the flowers.
E got to have a few treats such as Soda, Whipping Cream and Jelly Beans while family was here. What a lucky girl.
This is my G-ma's 25th Anniversary ring. I'm not going to lie. I think I'm in love!
We did A LOT of shopping. E was a fan of trying on purses.
She toted this bag around for 10 minutes. If it fell off she'd toddle over waiting for us to put it back on again. She's 100% girl. So cute!
I feel so spoiled to have been able to see so much family in such a short amount of time! It was fun!














No comments:
Post a Comment