Friday night was family date night and I couldn't think of anything better than heading over to the park for a picnic. I think E stayed on our blanket for a total of 13 seconds before she was off exploring. She's starting to warm up to the swing.
Had to stop to pick the single flower on the grass. She then gave it to Mama to keep safe.
Lets explore some more!
I just love her new neon shoes, straight out of the 80's. I really need to get up to Canada and whip out some of my baby clothes. They'd totally be in style again!
A picture of Mama and Daddy because, after all, it is date night.
My favorite picture of the evening, i just adore that little laugh and smile. It was a wonderful date night. I couldn't have asked for a better evening with my favorite people. Pure Bliss!







No comments:
Post a Comment