So far today has been wonderful. I got to go for a walk with a good friend of mine Missy Lowe. It is so wonderful to finally have some female friends. I have always had male friends but they really didn't seem to get "it." Only a female could understand and I am grateful for those lovely ladies that uplift me in my life.
The morning continued on to E's nap where I was able to work on a quilt that I've been meaning to work on for quite some time. It was very productive and so far I'm quite pleased with the outcome. Once E woke up we headed to Jakob's office to meet him for lunch. E was excited to see her Daddy and boy was he excited to show her off.
After lunch we headed back home to play. If this is any indication as to how the rest of the month is going to go then I'm pretty stoked. I feel as if Jakob and I are in the most perfect place in our lives surrounded by family and friends whom we just adore. I am so blessed. I really cannot put into words how extraordinarily happy I am right now. Life is good.

No comments:
Post a Comment