Sunday evening was an eventful one. For the past week Jakob has let the trash sit outside in our courtyard which had attracted a few flies; some of which got into the house. I hate flies! They give me the willies. I could feel the stress balling up inside of me as they zipped around our kitchen. Luckily my husband loves me and before we went to bed Sunday evening (Mom & Dad took out our trash, what sweethearts! THANK YOU! Our dumpster is quite a ways away.) Jakob and I hunted flies. If there is anything I have learned being a mother it would be make chores fun. I gave Jakob a nurf gun and he shot the flies.
He got one, and somehow the silly thing came back to life.... which is how we ended up here. Jakob shot it up in our ninja hideout, but he was too short to see if he was really dead this time. Nothing a swiffer, bar chair and foot stool won't fix.
Golly I love this man. I love that he'll hunt flies for me and I love even more how proud he is after "battle." He strutted around the house saying "Try not being attracted to me right now." Hilarious. BEST. HUSBAND. EVER!


No comments:
Post a Comment