Words cannot do my love for the beach justice! I love the sound of the waves, the sand between my toes and the warm sun kissing my skin. I am also in {love} with the picture above. This is the very first picture I snapped of Ethnie on the beach. She could hardly wait to dip her toes in the water! Caution: Picture overload! It's tough when you have such a cute kid!
The first time her toes have been in the ocean. E just loved the waves and splashing around.
I love this one too!
Peanut also enjoyed shoveling the sand into her bucket. It looked so good she figured she had better taste it just to be sure.
It was Duke's first time at the beach too ;)
The people next to us were feeding the seagulls and here little E is walking around with her hands full of pretzels. I thought the birds were going to attack her.
Some evidence I wasn't there by myself.
Violet soaking up some sun.
Janet was super sweet and got the girls matching suits. They looked so adorable. E was overdue for a much needed nap was wasn't very cooperative for pictures.
Don't worry Lucia had enough personality to make up for a cranky Ethnie.
The water was super warm! We had no hesitation jumping in!
My little sand monster!
Sisters. Not technically but since neither of us has a blood sister to call our own we like to call ourselves that. Every time we did Violet was say "YOU'RE NOT SISTERS!! You're sisters-in-law!" It made me smile.
Poor Peanut just couldn't last any longer. I was rather amazed that she fell asleep with all of the action.
It was a wonderful day at the beach. I can't wait to go back!





























1 comment:
Looking forward to another beach day in the future!!! Great pictures!
Post a Comment